I know being busy is not necessarily a good thing, but when you are the mom, sometimes you don't have a choice--especially if you have more than 1 child. I don't know how anybody with more than 2 kids raises them and lets them do anything extra-curricular. I know of a couple of families that have 4 kids and each kid gets to play some sort of sport. Crazy busy!! The mom in those families also doesn't work. Hmmm....
Anyway, I have been lax in posting because I have been crazy busy (my new term for life these days!). I'll let you in on what is going onaround here-at least the things that I have something to do with....whether it is driving, making, watching or actually participating.
1. Seth is taking midterms this week and I am trying to make life more simple for him so he can study and write his papers, sort of.
2. Church activities....Sunday A.M. and P.M., and Wednesday evenings
3. I am the VBS Director again this year......so I am planning VBS right now.
4. Jordan plays basketball right now....practices, many games, etc.
5. Hunter is competing in archery right now....practices and a tournament this weekend and one in a couple of weeks.
6. Jordan is trying out for cheerleader. Tryouts are next week and we have had meetings this week applying to that.
7. Housework? Supper? Grocery Shopping? Paying bills? That fits in there somewhere, I'm sure.
8. OH! I joined the gym, so I workout 5 days a week. I really need to workout and I paid extra for a month of a personal trainer's expertise, so I'm going!
9. Work for me is so busy with me out in the field all day doing appraisals before the March 31 deadline. Yikes! I am fixin' to have to start working in the evenings to get done....rrrrrrr!
10. I am also trying to find time to make a Davy Crockett costume for Hunter for his class report he is doing in a couple of weeks.
11. Hunter had an eye appointment yesterday.
Does anyone feel sorry for me, yet? I am not complaining at all. Really. I just don't have a lot of me-time to get on here and update my blog. You should see my desk in my office at work. lol
Crazy busy.......that's what I call it! God Bless you all. :)