Monday, December 15, 2008

Parade & Angel Alert

This past weekend was very eventful. Saturday morning started out early with a Christmas Parade in Bangs. Hunter's football team made a float, so he and Seth rode the float and Jordan and I watched from the side of the road. It was fun!




Then, at lunchtime, Jordan played a basketball game. Her team won 18-14. It was a pretty good game. I think Jordan made about 4-6 of those points. I never remember all the stats...I just enjoy watching! I didn't take pictures at that game, unfortunately.
Then, the rest of Saturday was spent at dress rehearsal for the kids' Choir Christmas Program entitled Angel Alert! It is about the angels in Heaven waiting on the Father's command to go to earth to give the Good News to the shepherds about the birth of Jesus. It was a really cute play. Seth and I directed it and of course, Jordan and Hunter did a great job on their parts. The whole angel choir did so well Sunday at the performance. The church congregation was very excited and enjoyed it immensely. It was a great day. Now...time to rest, a little.

No comments: