Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve, in my opinion, is even more exciting than Christmas Day. I love the feelings of anticipation and the excitement in the air. Seth and I like to do Christmas gifts with the kids on Christmas Eve. We read the Christmas story from the Bible, and this year we will sing some Christmas songs that the kids have chosen. I have this neat little book that tells the background and meanings of many of the Christian Christmas Carols.
I took some pictures of the kids the other day around the Christmas trees (yes-I said trees!). I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve and a beautiful Christmas Day tomorrow. Love you all and God Bless!!



1 comment:

Kevin and Rachel said...

Great pictures of the kids, Amy! They are adorable.

-R

PS. Isaac LOVES the his new turtle toy! Thank you so much - it's a hit. :)